|“The proceedings of the Congress is indexed in CAB Abstract Database”|
Participants who would like to make a presentation at the congress, must submit their manuscript. The scientific committee will build up some part of the congress program on submitted manuscript as short oral presentations other than keynote speakers. The time allotted for short oral presentations will be 10-15 minutes. The submitted manuscript will be evaluated by the scientific committee for short oral and poster presentations.
Manuscripts deemed as unsuitable for the purposes of the congress by the scientific committee, will not be returned. However, their authors will be notified of the result.
The presenting author, assumes full responsibility of the content and must ensure that all authors are aware of the contents before submission.
Address and Deadline for Submission of Fulltext
The deadline for manuscript submission is 12 December 2022. Submissions received after this date and delays in the mail will not be taken into consideration. Manuscripts need to be mailed directly to email@example.com Applications made to other addresses will not be taken into consideration.
Abstract submission is extended to January 27, 2023
Guidelines for Manuscript Submissions
Paper Submission Rules
The following guidelines should be adhered in writing the manuscript.
- Research-based papers should be prepared in a way that includes Turkish summary, abstract, introduction, material and method, findings, discussion and conclusion sections.
- Compilation papers should consist of Turkish abstract, abstract, introduction, development and conclusion sections.
- Papers should be written in Microsoft Word (7.0 and above) in Times New Roman, single-spaced, 12 points (bold) in the title, 10 points in the names of the authors and other sections. There should be 4 cm from the left, 2 cm from the right, 2.5 cm from the top and 2 cm from the bottom of the pages. Papers should not exceed 5 pages.
- The first letters of the title should be written in capital letters, the names of the authors should be written without a title, leaving 1 line space. Author addresses should be given as footnotes automatically. The name of the researcher who will present the paper should be underlined.
- The principles specified in the TUBITAK Turkish Journal of Veterinary and Animal Husbandry should be followed when citing references in the papers.
- Tables should be made using the automatic table menu in the word program.
- Abstracts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail. Electronic documents should be sent by registering as surname and subject title abbreviation.
- Researchers who will make oral presentations should organize their presentations in 16×9 (widescreen) format.
Poster and Paper Submission Rules
- Researchers whose papers have been selected as posters should prepare their posters in 70×100 cm size (vertical position), readable from 1-1.5 meters, and hang them on the boards in the poster area on the day of the congress entrance according to the poster number.
- The electronic record of the relevant poster should be sent to email@example.com by e-mail by 28 February 2023 at the latest.
- Researchers whose papers have been selected as posters must have registered until February 10, 2023 at the latest.